Saturday, December 25, 2004

Nys Form To Switch Drivers License

Christmas Christmas my shivering

continue with the Christmas post and blogging I've come to the blog there are things more impossible a personal blog postea in which interesting things about his life, as well as occasional poetry and language very city. The post in which I set my Christmas Christmas is in which he spoke of the happy memories and happiness that is felt when we were kids at Christmas and now as adults we look with a certain sadness to that time ... I'll take this sentence of post: "Who did not feel of the small incertudumbre the future and as an adult who has not lived with sadness and joy of our childhood memories.? "
post this and more can be founded in the blog there are things more impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment